Good day, I would like to find out how to interpret the stats of a KANABAN release after it has been released, it gives you issues which are in TO DO, IN PROGRESS and DONE. As far as I can pickup it only releases the issues which are in done which means TO DO and IN PROGRESS will always = 0. If I allocate issues to a version/release and then i realease that version all issues on the board are released and then are not available on the board anymore. This is nice because then they show up in the stats but then I saw that they disappear from the board which means we cant work on them anymore. How does one allow the stats to show all issues on the board but then leave all of the issues which are not in the done status to remain on the board.