We would like to use swimlanes on our Kanban board, but the option to expand them is disabled in the board menu. How do I enable it?
Thanks!
Liz
Do you have swimlanes defined? Do you see more than a single swimlane today? If not go to board setting and swimlanes to set them up.
Hi Jack,
In Board Settings under Swimlanes I have 'Base Swimlanes on Stories' selected from the drop down list. Where else do I need to enable it? The stories in the sprint have subtasks, but no swimlanes show currently.
Thanks,
your original post did not convey that you are setting up swim lanes by stories. Indeed if that is your intent then that is all you need to do to get story swim lanes.
Can you provide an image of what you see? Stupid question but, do you have stories created?
I have the same problem.The Board configs are set as "Base Swimlanes on Stories", but "expand and collapse all swimlanes" are disabled. Apparently I'm using Scrum board. I have Stories that have subtasks. My goal is to see the subtasks in the Board. Currently I see only the Stories.
Guys,I found the answer. It worked for me but you may need to install ScriptRunner plugin to get JQL functions.Try this:"Epic Link" = "epicname" OR issueFunction in subtasksOf('"Epic Link" = "epicname"')
It worked for me Anna, really thank you!!
I’m glad it helped
Hello All,
I was having the same issue and now I'm mesmerized of how simple the fix was:
Simply go to your board settings > Swimlanes> Based Swimlanes by assignee.
Hello everyone
Is there any possibility to expand the visualization to a specifique swimlane? Like.. I have 4 swimlanes and I would like that when the user sees the board just one specifique can be expended by default.
Thnaks
Railton
No that is not possible.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.