We had an issue this week where our school was postponed for 2 hours. During that time we had several SLA expire. What I am wondering is there a way to easily pause all SLA for a short amount of time?
No there is not.
For Admins see -
https://confluence.atlassian.com/servicedeskcloud/setting-up-slas-732528967.html#SLAs-AlookathowanSLAisconstructed
Warning: I wouldn't implement the following w/o some careful consideration as it can be messy and, over time, could break due to future changes.
You could do the following:
Now with this said, you are going to need to put a bit more thought into my steps to align w/ your exact situation. For example, let's say that you have other statues that pause the SLA, e.g. Waiting on Customer. In that case I would exclude all other 'pause' statuses in my "Pause All SLAs" filter(s) since they are already paused.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.