Hello, everyone,
is there a possibility to display the releases in a calendar view with a visualization of the time periods?
I already use the "JIRA issue calendar". However, this represents only the planned publication dates. But I would like to know which releases are running in parallel at what time. Therefore, the period between "start date" and "release date" is important to me in order to better plan new customer requests.
In addition to the JIRA issue calendar gadget, I use Portfolio for planning. The GANTT-like view of the sprints is great. If this would also be available for the releases, it would be very helpful for me.
It would also be great if it's possible to export this calendar-view as an iCAL to integrate it into external calendar tools.
Does anyone have a suggestion as to how I could put that into reality?
Thank you very much : -)