Every time I open Jira, I get the following error: "An error occurred
Please try refreshing the page, or contact your administrator / Atlassian Support if the problem continues."
Here is the stack trace:
Hi there,
I just found another user that had this same error in Jira Software, and he realized it was due to a browser extension, such as Grammarly.
Can you confirm you have this problem on all browsers and with all add-ons disabled, and in Incognito Mode?
Regards,
Shannon
Hi Shannon,
Thank you for your response. It seems to be as a result of my browser extensions, and I actually also have Grammarly installed as an extension.
Opening in incognito mode with all add-ons disabled gets rid of the issue. After disabling Grammarly, the problem disappears in normal browser.
Thanks!
Evert,
Thank you for confirming that. I'm happy I was able to assist you.
Take care,
We have the same issue on our Chrome browser and we don't have "Grammarly" installed as extension. Can you please tell us what else could be the issue ?
We observed different error messages while opening the same link in different browsers except in IE.
Thanks
Raghava
This is happening since we changed the Base URL in JIRA. We used to have Server name in the base URL and we changed that to domain name. Users started getting this issue when they open any agile dashboard. So, once we reverted the changes to make the base URL back to server name, we are not seeing this issue. Is this something you heard of before ?
Hi Raghava,
Can you check something for me while your base URL is set to the domain?
Add the "Honey" extension to the list as well.
I have the same conflict between JIRA and the Evernote Clipper 7.1.0 extension for Chrome on macOS. Running JIRA v7.1.9 and JIRA Agile v7.1.23-DAILY20160627065553.
I can report this as well.
Disabling the Evernote Clipper (7.2.1) resolves the issue.
+1
@Shannon S am also facing the same issue while creating the issue in jira soft can you assist me for this?
Rajesh,
The cause of this was an add-on installed in the browser. You can disable all add-ons in your browser, try Incognito Mode, and finally try clearing your cache and see if the issue persists.
If you still have issues, please feel free to Contact Support, or you can raise a new question here. This question here is about a year old so by creating a new ticket you'll ensure that we'll be able to see it to help you out.
Thank you mam.
@Shannon S Am having another one dout
for us, its caused by the announcer for JIRA plugin, try disabling them
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.