We have recently bought, installed, and started to configure our Jira Software. We have configured the User Directories so that it ties into our Active Directory, and using a groups that we specifically created, we assigned that to the same global permissions that the "Jira-Administrator" has access too.
However, when we login with this newly created individual the only options on the "\welcometojira.jsp" page is the question mark icon, and the user profile icon, which has a single option of "Log Off".
If I try and and Navigate to a page that I know works, and is a part of the Jira System Administration tasks, I can get there. Why does the Jira Administration Gear cog not come up? Shouldn't everything look and act the same as the "local" system administrator that was created on install?
Active Directory is setup as "Read only, with Local Groups"
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
JIRA Software: 7.7.0
Windows Server 2016
SQL Server 2016 Standard.
thanks.