I am using the new JIRA UI and for the life of me I cannot figure out how to delete a Dashboard (Not the SCRUM board, but the Dashboard that comes up when you login into JIRA)
Hi Alex,
open the dashboard and click the "..." - Button on the top right. Then click on "Delete dashboard":
I found that option once I created a custom Dash Board, however, I see other people have created dashboards and as an administrator I want to delete those, but cannot find where.
I can see a list of dashboards that other people created (cannot click on them as there is something wrong and they don't come up), so I wanted to delete them, but the delete option is missing.
In cloud go to the system settings settings and look for shared dashboards. You should be able to delete their.
@Alex Paransky
If you are in Jira Data Center, then simply go to System, Shared Dashboards and search for the desired dashboard, click on the Cog wheel icon right next to Popularity tab and 'Delete Dashboard'
en
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.