Please help,
I’m getting a Thread Limit error (see Result below). But when I check the current limit (ulimit –a) (see result below), it shows I have plenty (31154). Just to be sure I modified the limits in "/etc/security/limits.d/90-nproc.conf" (My OS in CentOS 6) but that didn't help, I got the same error. Can you help me resolve this?
Result
The maximum number of processes for the user account running JIRA is currently 1024, which can cause performance issues. We recommend increasing this to at least 4,096.
[root@dfw0hipower01 jira]# ulimit -a
core file size (blocks, -c) 0
data seg size (kbytes, -d) unlimited
scheduling priority (-e) 0
file size (blocks, -f) unlimited
pending signals (-i) 31154
max locked memory (kbytes, -l) 64
max memory size (kbytes, -m) unlimited
open files (-n) 1024
pipe size (512 bytes, -p) 8
POSIX message queues (bytes, -q) 819200
real-time priority (-r) 0
stack size (kbytes, -s) 10240
cpu time (seconds, -t) unlimited
max user processes (-u) 31154
virtual memory (kbytes, -v) unlimited
file locks (-x) unlimited