I am working to build a self-serve helpdesk including articles with product know-how and troubleshooting for my customers.
I love using confluence for my team, but I am hoping to have some way to get it to my clients. I am using Jira Service Desk which I love for the request tools, but don't like the limited customization of the links and sections on the customer help center portal.
Is there any way to pull confluence content dynamically into a public webpage? I could then have my web team create pages on our site to include such information and have my team update articles on our end to update our pages. I want to be able to give my clients a link to a support article page and give them the same feedback/comment options as they would using the confluence web-app. (Just not with the controls and left side-bar)
Please let me know what you think, I have been toying with Zendesk recently as their "Guide" Knowledge base options are great, but require you to also use their annoying request tools and of course their ticketing system.