Hello,
One of the users have created a kanban board and it shows 3 projects under configuration/projets in board section even though the filter query states only one project. How can I remove the two projects from this new board?
Thank you.
Elif
What is your filter query? Does it accidentally include issues from the other project? Probably via an "OR" clause?
Filter query is project = DES AND "Target Release" ~ A_win_1.0.0 OR "Target Release" ~ A_mac_1.0.0 ORDER BY cf[11200] ASC
These target releases are not being used by any other projects but DES. So, I am confused about these other projects are showing up on the configuration of this board?
just for giggles and to rule it out...try this snippet of jql in your issue search advanced search - "Target Release" ~ A_mac_1.0.0
what does it return?
I tried all these;
"Target Release" ~ A_mac_1.0.0
"Target Release" ~ A_win_1.0.0
"Target Release" ~ A_win_1.0.0 OR "Target Release" ~ A_mac_1.0.0
All I get is the DES Project issues, nothing else shows up.
Any ideas?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.