Hi
I have followed this article and installed JIRA on my Ubuntu machine. I see no errors while configuring but at the end when I try to access using http://jira.local , I am seeing 500, Internal Server Error
Hi Muhammed,
I'm sorry to hear that you're not able to access JIRA after setting up SSL. I see that you're using jira.local. Is that correct?
The first thing I would do is see if you can get to JIRA on a standard/default port by bypassing SSL.
Next, tell me what the logs say?
If this is a recent version perhaps check for entries such as the following:
09-Jan-2018 18:57:03.843 WARNING [main] org.apache.tomcat.util.net.SSLUtilBase.getEnabled Some of the specified [protocols] are not supported by the SSL engine and have been skipped: [[TLSv1.3]]
If you see a line such as that you'll need to make the necessary changes and try to restart.
I would take a look at After configuring JIRA with SSL, application won't start and provide us with the log snippet you find and we'll go from there.
Cheers,
Branden
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.