I'm looking for some guidance on how to upgrade JIRA 6.2 WAR to JIRA 7.0. I've read the documentations and still confused. The old method was to copy your properties files the new JIRA WAR and then run the build.sh to get a new WAR with your properties. It's was so nice and easy. It looked like it stop doing WAR distribution after 6.4. Does this means I need to upgrade to 6.4 and then upgrade to 7.0?
Thanks,
Hao
Tru to start with this one: https://confluence.atlassian.com/migration/jira-7
This is what Atlassian Support said.
Hello Hao,
Thanks for contacting Atlassian Support!
Actually we recommend you to first move from WAR to a Bin installation and then proceed to a regular upgrade on your instance.
Please let us know if you have any questions or need any additional advice.
That's what I'd have recommended too.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.