Hello Guys,
I'm fairly new the Jira universe and loving it. Let me get straight to my questions
- My current domain setup.....I and running Jira ServiceDesk 3.8.2 and Jira software7.5.1 on windows server 2012 r2 with SQL 2014 on a VMware VM. I do have my instance connected with AD so my end users can log in to their AD account to created ticket for the service desk and for software users to access their projects. The user's connection is not secured. they are able to connect based on my DNS entries to the server.
- What I would like to do...... I would like to migrate my Jira ServiceDesk 3.8.2 and Jira software7.5.1 to a Windows Server 2016 ( Ie. the webserver in the DMZ making it secured HTTPS:// we already have a wildcard cert ) on a VMware VM But would like to migrate my SQL 2014 DB to PostgreSQL... I would also like to still have the ability for the user to login with there AD accounts. I was thinking we can user windows ADFS and also have the ability for users not on the domain create user accounts. Also, how would I tie trello into all this?
Any recommendation and directions would be much appreciated.