Hi all,
I am quite new to Jira administration so please forgive my incompetence. I have assigned Process Management Workflow to my project (with all the Open/Cancelled/InProgress/Rejected/Under Review/Approved/Done states). But I cannot see the Board (the rectangle icon with three columns - please have a look below) which illustrates all the states - it is supposed to be on the left. How do I add it ?
Do you know that a board actually exists for the project in question? If not add a board and see if it then shows.
The board does exist. Should it be Scrum or Kanban type board ?
So maybe the board is actually tied to your Profile and not the Project. Can you navigate to view all boards and have a look at what you see in the location? example below...
I don't have location column ... :-(
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.