We would like to share a read-only version of our rapidboard to clients so they can see our progress - however, thay are not in our system as 'users'.
Is this possible?
I am new to Jira, but I don't see where you share the board. I think it is open by default - at least, I can get at all my boards without logging in. You might have to share the filters the board is based on though.
NOTE: You definitely want to make sure you lock down all your workflow transitions to at least the "jira-users" group - otherwise anonymous users could start transitioning your issues...
Hope this helps!
Jason
The board is based on a Scrum sprint for a project. I don't know how I would share that filter.
When I logout, I cannot access the board.
We don't use scrum, so I may be way off base here. But if you go Agile->Manage Boards, and select Configure for the board you're interested in, can you then select the Filter tab to get to the filter?
Share the filter to 'Everyone' and the board should be visible to all.
Thanks for the answers everyone. We've decided we don't want to open the permissions to anonymous users.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.