Hi guys!
I wonder if there's a way to change a view screen for an issues on a board.
Like the one above. I was unable to find a way to handle this through Field Configuration or Screen Schemes.
The "Project Settings > Screen" is for the ISSUE VIEW, which does not correspond to the view on the boards at all.
Instead, click Board, Configure. This brings you to the Boards config. On the left-hand nav bar, select Issue Detail View.
This area will allow you to change the fields.
[upd] it seems like you should be able to tweek it using Project settings > Screen, the problem I'm having is that while removing Fields does disable them on the view screen, but it doesn't actually remove them.
Well, turns out I was strugguling, because I actually don't have that option there. Because it is currently disabled in new issue view in jira cloud.
Thanks for the answer, tho.
This worked for me, thanks!
Does anyone know how to do more than add/remove fields? I have a non-technical issue tracker, but can't remove the "Development" section shown when an issue is selected in Kanban, or move the Comments section to the bottom.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.