seems like a simple import that should work. But I keep getting 'Parent Issue cannot be null' error.
That's a known issue:
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRACLOUD-65048
thanks. I got by it by do the import from the Administrator function.
Awesome! Glad it lead you to the workaround
Regards
From your System Dashboard, that is Settings > System > External System Import.
WIll it ever be fixed for non-admin? Not really a solution in my book.
OK - I guess it does "work" when the real import is done (even outside the admin window - per the comments) - its just that the validate is giving false errors. Thats better - but the validate should be fixed too.
Actually - it still fails on my instance - but does work in the admin for the same files.
...what if you are not a global admin?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.