I am on Jira Cloud. I am reading the doc at Working with search results which says:
-----
Subscribing to your search results
A subscription provides you with a periodic notification for all issues returned by the search. If you want to be notified when a particular issue changes, you should watch the issue instead.
Email
Your search must be saved as a filter, if you want to create an email subscription for it. You can create a subscription of any frequency for yourself and/or other users. Note, only the first 200 results of a filter are sent.
- Run the filter that you want to subscribe to, then click Details (next to filter name).
- Fill in the 'Filter Subscription form' and click Subscribe.
-----
I am trying to set up a subscription to a filter for another user. Following the instructions, I can see nothing on the New Subscription screen that allows for the specification of another user or group:

Anybody have a clue where to select a different user or group?
Thanks,
Scott