Hi,
When I login into Jira, I could not found BOARDS tab in top. My other instance is showing it, what should be the problem?
Hello,
Kindly have a look at the following KB
https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/board-tab-in-jira-missing-jira-software-application-799801745.html
It is for all users including admin user. Admin user is associate with Jira-Administrator group. Also license not expired.
User profile for ASSOCIATE ASSOCIATEadminmegh.staging@gmail.comCount: 203Last: Today 9:28 PM
jira-administratorsjira-software-usersJIRA SoftwareJIRA Internal Directory Edit Actions
If no user can see the Boards item in the navigation menu, there are two possible causes:
I would still recommend checking the application access, but if that is not the problem, then likely the plugin did not startup when Jira last started for some reason.
You could try to restart Jira to see if this helps, however if this still does not resolve this issue, I'd recommend taking a look at the $JIRAHOME/log/atlassian-jira.log during this startup in order to understand if/why this plugin might not have started.
It's a fairly common problem to see plugins fail to load up during starting in Jira server deployments when the server is under resourced for the size of your Jira environment. I'd recommend checking out JIRA applications System Plugin Timeout While Waiting for Add-ons to Enable for more details.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.