Hi,
I see the following error when I tried to edit Field Configuration
"This field can not be placed on screens by users. "
All user have permissions to add comments. What's wrong with this feature?
Comments is not really a field, it's a collection of entries in a database handled differently to most fields.
You don't need to add it to screens, the system handles it automatically, giving a comment box whenever a user needs it.
Thanks a lot!
How to disable the comment field from being displayed from the transition screen( the comment field is populating by default)?
İt's little bit problematic issue. target=_blankhttps://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Service-Desk-questions/Viewing-attachments-via-the-customer-portal/qaq-p/1079862#U1323724 here described some problem with attachment i customer portal. Suggestion is to change renderer to wiki stile and add this field to screen. But i can't add screen. JIra support closed this issue as resolved. But where is resolution? I steel cant use basic function - attaching documents.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.