Hi,
We were in testing phase of Jira cloud instance a year ago and bought 100 user licenses and we already have On Prem instance with 500 user license.
We recently upgraded Server instance Jira to 7.3.3 version and have more than 500 active projects going on and is the main instance used by everyone.
Currently there are only 2 active users (under the same project) in our cloud instance and we want to migrate them to the On Prem instance without loosing any configuration of their projects/boards, attachments etc. I understand that cloud instance is always on the latest version and we are little behind, is there a safe approach that I can do this, without loosing any data and without overwriting any of our existing configuration in On Prem instance?
I was thinking to first install jira 7.6 in a test env and then try the migration and then do another migration from 7.6 to 7.3.3 instance.. Is there a way to do this directly to 7.3.3 version?
Thanks