Thanks!
I'm not sure what you might mean by "assignee to another project".
Your search is simple though: Project = "another project"
To get the number of requests, save that and put a gadget on your dashboard - use "filter statistics" gadget and tell it to report on your filter and with "assignee" as the statistic.
in another it is called escalate to Help Desk
Mmm, I'm not sure I understand, but do you mean you have issues in a project and you move them to another one by using "escalate to help desk"? Or do you just go through a workflow transition for "escalate"?
Yes, i have issues in a project and i move them to another one by using "escalate to help desk"
I need to see how much I escalate task in the past month for example
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.