How i can get new jira UI ?I install jira on my own host and already update version into 7.6.2 (Lasted)But it still using the very old UI.
In addition, I didnt found "Experience the new Jira" too.Can anyone help?
I think it's only available to cloud customers
Jira Server does not have the new UI, it is only available on Jira Cloud so far.
The new UI is unlikely to make it to Jira Server until (and this is a 3rd hand rumour, so don't quote me) the next US Summit.
yep. I think us cloud folks are the guinea pigs. :-)
Oh very much so.
I do wish they'd put exactly that phrase into the sign-up page for English/European-language speakers because we all know what to expect when we're called that!
Random vaguely related trivia - the very first Nobel prize for medicine was awarded around 1900 for a diphtheria treatment, developed by testing on (real) Guinea pigs.
It's unfair for customer whos buy license for own host
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.