Hi,
Good Day!
Now I am in the process of Jira Automation for my project. So all I need is on a Month basis I need to show the Dashboard which is having the Full details about the work which we did. It includes everything
Ex created vs Resolved, Individual Ticket Created & Closed, SLA, Source Etc......
So I have created a custom report based on my need which show it in the Dashboard.
Whatever the JQL Query which I written, the Dashboards showing only in the Pie Chart. Here my problem is when adding the Service Desk Report Gadget it will require the below 3 things need to be choosen.
Service desk Project : I Chosen Correctly
Report : I Selected the One which I wrote.
Date Range : But here it will show only the Past 48 hours, Past 7 Days .... Everything based on the Past. It is stopping my work to get a report on Monthly Basis (Start of the Month - End of the Month) Every month I just want to show the Dashboard with the details of the information which we handled for the particular month.
Any help regarding this will be Appreciated