What are the restriction of JIRA Service Desk to map with Confluence?
Can we map multiple Confluence spaces to JIRA Service desk?
There are a few ways to "map" a Jira Service Desk to Confluence.
But, my instincts say that you are asking about connecting a single Jira Service Desk portal/project to a Confluence Knowledge Base space.
This is a 1:1 mapping - you can't tell Jira to use several spaces as a single KB.
You can set up several portals connected to their own separate KB spaces, but it's still a 1:1 relationship.
Thanks Nic.
It means that I can't map multiple confluence spaces to a JIRA Service desk
Can we map different request types by template in the same confluence space?
Regards,
Sid
Yes, you are right, you cannot set up multiple Confluence spaces as a single Knowledge Base for a single Jira Service Desk project/portal.
I am sorry, I do not understand " map different request types by template in the same confluence space". There are too many Jira words happening in the sentence.
Do you mean "Can we have a different knowledge base space in Confluence for each request type in JSD?"
Thanks for confirmation
Yes, but I guess it is not possible, because as you mentioned earlier there 1:1 mapping for Confluence and JIRA Service desk
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.