We are moving from Jira Server to Jira Hierarchy. Can I create multiple hierarchy in Jira Cloud (Epic, Feature, User Story, Task)?
Thanks,
Nazee
"Jira Hierarchy" is not a product, and doesn't mean much.
Looking at the title of the question, you're moving from Server to Cloud. Neither of these support the four levels (Assuming you mean these will be nested). Jira Core only really has Story/Issue and sub-tasks. Jira Software layers Epics above Stories/Issues.
If you get Jira Portfolio for Cloud, you'll get themes and initiatives on top of Jira Software's Epics.
If you stick with Jira Server, you can use the Structure add-on to provide more layers (or Portfolio)
Thanks Nic for quick response.
Thanks Nic for quick response!
Thanks!
@Paul Moody [Bauer Information Technology]- while this one is fine, please read the https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Marketplace-Apps-articles/Atlassian-Community-guidelines-for-marketplace-vendors/ba-p/689723 before posting any more adverts. Specifically the section on "spam"
Sorry, I am a new. I have removed it. Thanks for the link!
Since this did not show up in my name, [Bauer Information Technology] By the way Nic, how I formulated my answer was wrong, however, it is the only cloud solution that I know of for this problem. Can you recommend another solution?
Hi Nazee,
Please login into the below url. Please provide your Skype information. This method will hide your Skype details from the World.
https://bauer-it.atlassian.net/servicedesk/customer/portal/4/user/login?destination=portal%2F4
Bye,
Paul
Sorry Paul. I got an urgent emergency at work that I had to resolve. I tried your link and couldn't login with my Atlassian community login.
Can we reschedule this meeting for this afternoon around 3:30 or 4 pm PST? I have an urgent matter that I need to take care of at work.
No problem. It happens to all of us.We are somewhat booked. So, the next opportunity this week is Wednesday, 10:00 AM PST. Can you make it?
Please create an account using the below email. Please provide your Skype information in the message. This approach will hide your Skype details from the World.
@Nhajebi and @Paul Moody [Bauer Information Technology], would you like me to connect you both via email?
Thanks Monique I received your email.
Paul - I emailed you from my company email address this afternoon. Let's take this communication offline. Thanks
No problem!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.