I would like to have a single click to a project board while viewing the overall JIRA dashboard.
Hi John,
Each board is having its own ID which is known as a RapidBoard ID in the URL. If you open an existing board and check the URL you should get that, you can then copy paste that URL in a new shortcut in the project sidebar.
Hope this helps!
Thanks but I want the board to be available in the JIRA sidebar, not the project sidebar.
If you're talking about Jira Cloud's sidebar (new layout), there's no way to add custom links in it as far as I know. Unfortunately I can't confirm as I'm running Server instances here.
Cheers
I also would like to have such a feature. Since we switched to the cloud I cannot navigate to my preferred dashboard as quickly as I used to do
Related, but think it's speaking to Jira Server, as opposed to Jira cloud. In the comments it's suggested it's not possible with cloud as well.
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-questions/How-can-I-link-directly-to-a-specific-planning-board/qaq-p/67742
I tried to find my board ID in this fashion but for all my boards I get the following:
https://[company].atlassian.net/secure/RapidBoard.jspa?[...]
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.