https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiraserver/installing-jira-applications-on-windows-938846835.html
I was able to successfully test the connection to my MS SQL database, but I was unable to proceed to the next step of setting the Jira site.
The following error was captured in atlassian-jira.log:
2017-12-20 12:22:37,674 http-nio-1001-exec-6 WARN anonymous 742x3x1 1n8bdzj 0:0:0:0:0:0:0:1 /secure/errors.jsp [c.a.jira.security.JiraSecurityFilter] Rejecting security-sensitive request that bypassed Johnson filter: /secure/errors.jsp
I'm hoping to get any advice for the occurrence. Thank you in advance!
Hi William,
The message you're showing is a warning, so it might be helpful to see more details from your Atlassian Jira logs as to what the issue might be.
In addition, when you say that you cannot proceed to the next step, what screens are you seeing and where does it fail? Are you able to see the next step but it doesn't complete? Please feel free to show us the screens you are seeing.
Thank you!
Regards,
Shannon
Hi Shannon
I am also getting same error. When I try to open the jira using http connection, the URL changes to "http://jira01.sasken.com:8080/secure/errors.jsp" and I get error "
jira01.sasken.com is currently unable to handle this request.
HTTP ERROR 503"
Any solution to this.
@Biswajit Mohanty Your issue sounds like it could possibly be unrelated to this request.
My recommendation would be to raise a new question on the Community, including the full steps you take to replicate the issue, as well as the errors from your Atlassian Jira Server logs.
Thanks Shannon. I have raised it, have a look and see if you have any solution for it
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Discussions/Not-able-to-open-Jira-using-HTTP-protocol/td-p/693559#U693629
Thanks in advance
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.