We built a custom plugin that displays data from our own database in the issue screen for a specific project. It worked fine on the development account, but when we moved it to our actual cloud account it is now being blocked due to the 'X-Frame-Options' setting.
The message we are getting is
Refused to display '{url to our display page}' in a frame because it set 'X-Frame-Options' to 'sameorigin'.I know that using while using Jira Cloud there is currently no way to add a whitelist domain, but I can't believe that there would be no way to load a page for a web panel plugin from outside of Atlassian since any addon would be loaded from your own domain and not from within the atlassian.net domain.
I'm sure I'm just missing a step in getting the addon to communicate, I'm just not sure what the step is.
Any help in determining how to fix this would be appreciated.