I got a warning that the database needed to be update. I ran the config.bat file and clicked save on the screen. When i open localhost:8080 i cannot login. when i try the domain name it doesn't complete.
There is not enough information here to help you a lot, so we need some more questions.
Let us start with "I got a warning that the database needed to be update."
Jira does not do that. Could you explain what you saw, what it suggested you should do and what route you then took?
There was an error page that had me open bin/config.bat and press save on the Java Applet window. I did that and restarted the jira service. Jira loaded under localhost, but i cannot login.
I can't line that up with anything Jira would do, unless your database had been damaged and what you really mean is the "error" was "you have no database set up, please run config to create one". Is that what has happened?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.