Like it says in the subject - I've created a project;I want to add a board to it. I can't for the life of me figure out how. There's no "create board" within the project, and there's no top-level "boards" I can find. What am I missing?
@Ben Novack, it isn't initially intuitive.
Hello Ben,
Once you created the new project,
You can create new board from left hand side (see attached screenshot) or you directly create new from board from boards -> view all boards - > create new board.
That's what I'm used to - That interface no longer exists in the "new jira experience."
Thats unfortunately that we really have to leave the project to create a board now. @Jack Brickey Thank you for the answer, that is the most helpful response ive found so far.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.