I have created a project with a simple workflow and default field layout.
The field list includes Sprint but I can't create a board, nor can I create a sprint.
Is there any way to avoid having to create a new Scrum project ?
You should be able to create board for any kinda projects. You can also create using JQL. Go to <base-url>/secure/ManageRapidViews.jspa and click on create board on the top right corner.
Make sure you have manage sprints/project admin permissions for the project.
Hello Phil,
If you don't want to create scrum project, you can use Basic Software development, project management , etc project types.
you certainly should be able to create a board and subsequently a sprint. Are you on Cloud or server? if on cloud an new UI do the following:
Thanks Jack. A board I had previously created had moved to my profile as it didn't belong to a specific project. It's all clear now!
Thanks Sri. A board I had previously created had moved to my profile as it didn't belong to a specific project. It's all clear now!
Thanks Laxmi. A board I had previously created had moved to my profile as it didn't belong to a specific project. It's all clear now!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.