I've been having trouble getting JIRA Service Desk running after recently migrating from one JIRA Server to another.
Some things I've done:
- Check plugins. Make sure it's enabled.
- Make sure JIRA Service Desk application is installed and enabled.
- Make sure my user has the agent permission.
- Make sure my user is an administrator for a JIRA Service Desk project.
- Set the project to the "JIRA Service Desk" project type.
The only thing I can think of is that in my manage plug-ins area I only see one plugin that references JIRA Service Desk:
Service Desk Internal Base Plugin
But when I go to JIRA System I see that it's still disabled.
| JIRA Service Desk - 3.9.0-REL-0006Plugin byAtlassian | | Enabled | | plugin-banner: | img/upm/upm-banner.png | | plugin-icon: | img/upm/upm-icon.png | | post.install.url: | /plugins/servlet/servicedesk/get-started | | plugin-logo: | img/upm/upm-logo.png | | post.update.url: | /plugins/servlet/servicedesk/get-started |
|
| JIRA Service Desk Application - 3.9.0Plugin byAtlassian | | Enabled | | atlassian-data-center-compatible: | true |
|
| JIRA Service Desk Project Plugin - 3.9.0-REL-0006Plugin byAtlassian | |
| JIRA Service Desk Public REST API Plugin - 3.9.0-REL-0006Plugin byAtlassian | |
When I run the query:
select * from pluginstate
I see most all plugins are enabled.
jira.plugin.syntaxhighlighter.macro.syntaxplugin,false
com.kretar.jira.plugin.user-story-map,true
com.go2group.jira.plugin.synapse,true
com.spartez.jira.plugins.scrum-standup-for-jira,true
com.atlassian.troubleshooting.plugin-jira,true
org.swift.jira.clone-plus,true
com.atlassian.jira.plugins.workinghours,true
com.atlassian.servicedesk,true
com.tng.jira.plugins.workflowenhancer,false
When I enabled the workinghours plugin I saw the JIRA Service Desk - 3.9.0-REL-0006Plugin byAtlassian become enabled.
But when I view a project it's still showing as a regular project. I do seem to have the ability to create a new JIRA Service Desk project.
Am I missing something here?