Hi,
How can I configure an Announcement Banner on cloud? I login as administrator and go to Setting>User Interface section but I can't see an Announcement banner menu.
Thank you so much.
Hi @Phongsatorn Srikriputtana
It appears that this functionality does not yet exist in the new Jira experience, which is why you cannot reach that admin page to edit this announcement banner yet.
There is an existing request to add this back to the new interface in https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRACLOUD-67563
Alternatively, you can turn off the new Jira interface in order to reach this page that way.
Regards,
Andy
HiĀ @Andy Heinzer
Thank you so much for your answer. I tried to turn off the new Jira interface but I can't find this menu to turn off.
Do you have any suggestion about how to turn off the new Jira interface?
Phongsatorn S.
You should be able to turn this off by following the steps at the bottom of Introducing your new Jira experience:
You should be able to click on your user avatar to bring up a menu like this to turn this off.
However there are certain Jira Cloud instances that might have been opted into a trial program that currently does not have this menu option.
If you do not see this menu option in your Cloud instance, could you please let me know the URL of your Cloud instance so that we can investigate this further.
Thanks
I can't see this menu on my Jira Cloud instance. Here is the URL :
https://humanica.atlassian.net
Please investigate this issue for me.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.