Hi! It's my first time asking a question here. I've seen somewhat similar questions but just can't quite find the answer. I hope this question is clear!
Every time I move an issue in and out of a sprint, this counts as an "update" and notifies the relevant parties because the "issue update" event is in our notification scheme. I don't want people knowing every time I do this, but I don't want to completely remove this event because some updates are useful to notify people about.
Is there a way to:
A. Keep this event and not send notifications for a specific types of updates OR
B. Delete the event and tell it to send notifications for specific types of updates
I'm not going to pay for an add-on, and we're using JIRA Cloud so we can't do anything hacky. Please let me know if there's a solution to this! Thanks!