Can no longer find my way to the page referenced here: https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirasoftwarecloud/configuring-a-board-764477974.html
Hi Keith,
That's weird. I was able to access it:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirasoftwarecloud/configuring-a-board-764477974.html?_ga=2.190052843.1971326098.1512927181-1912364150.1501170771
Hi Carlos,
I'm not sure you've answered the question I meant to ask.
The webpage link works fine, but I'm not sure where the equivalent of step one on that page is... i.e. "select more > board settings"
Where is "more"?
How do I get to the board settings page?
I understand now, thanks for the clarification! In the new JIRA UI you'll find the three-dots icon in the right corner of the board:
If you click on the three-dots icon you'll see the option to configure the board:
And from the 'Board setting' you can access all the options that you could also see with the old interface:
Does it help?
Carlos
Thank you Carlos this helps in part.
My Engineering Board does have the option you showed, but my non-engineering (business workflow) board does not.
Do you know if a business project has configurable boards like a software project?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.