Hi!
I have a question regarding to Content By Label Macro. I would like to use this Macro with the current Page's labels without having to add labels to macro manually.
Is it possible or is there a way to do this with user macros?
Hi Bengisu,
A user has created a similar question last year, and it appears there's a 3rd party add-on for Confluence Server that could possibly help with that:
I would like the label list to be the current labels of the page. How can I do that in confluence ?
Have a look at that and let us know if it helps accomplish what you require.
Regards,
Shannon
Hi Shannon,
Thank you for your answer. I read the link you sent, it looks like what i need but i don't need the other feautures of add-on, so i just don't want to get a 3rd party add-on for just one feature
Is there an another way to give the list of current labels to Content by Label macro as input? Is this a function planned for development by Atlassian or can i make a request for that feature?
Best Regards,
Bengisu
Looks like you might be looking for this feature?
Have a look at that and let us know if it matches your requirements.
Yes, it is exactly what i am looking for Thank you so much!!
Can it be used right now?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.