Hi,Since a few days the activity stream is empty. Is there anything I need to do to make it works again?Thank you,
Hello Jerome,
In similar issues, restarting and re-indexing has helped to restore the gadget connectivity. Is there any error in the atlassian-jira.log from the activity gadget?
Hello Eduard,
Thank you for your feedback. I can remember that an indexing feature exists but I'm not able to find it anymore. It was in Administration\System. Do you have any idea of where it can be?And I don't know how to open atlassian-jira.log.
We are using a JIRA hosted solution.
Thank you,
I did nothing and Activity stream was populated again yesterday. But still empty today. Very strange.
The re-indexing is in System / Advanced:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiraserver073/search-indexing-861253852.html
You should probably ask the administrators of your hosted Jira to look ito the activity stream issue. Maybe even a restart can fix the problem. They can also check the log for any errors related to the gadget streams.
Do you know what system OS is being used to host your Jira? There is a related bug on Windows with IIS front end:
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRASERVER-64917
By the way, what version of Jira is running?
I guess that Jira 240e3d8c is the version.
No idea about OS, it's a hosted solution.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.