So for a number of reasons I don't want to use the out of the box results page that is bundled with the Confluence Questions plugin. I've found that none of the other macros that I have available to me will search Questions.
(Oddly enough, the LiveSearch macro does find them, even though there is no Questions type in the config dropdown).
The CQL Macro from Adaptivist showed promise. When I specified type = 'question', it returned this error:
Error rendering macro 'cql-search' : Unsupported value for type, got : question, expected one of : [space, user, page, blogpost, comment, attachment, com.atlassian.confluence.plugins.confluence-questions:question, com.atlassian.confluence.plugins.confluence-questions:answer]
Aha! Now just to figure out how to specify the class. When I try com.atlassian.confluence.plugins.confluence-questions:question, though, it returns 'no results' -- even though there's 500 of them out there.
So, my question: How do I specify com.atlassian.confluence.plugins.confluence-questions in the CQL Macro? (or any plugin class object for that matter).
thanks,
Anthony