Hi , I am trying to whitelist my domain following this documentation: https://confluence.atlassian.com/jira061/jira-administrator-s-guide/configuring-global-settings/configuring-the-whitelist
Best regards.
Hi Herlin,
From what I can tell, you are using a Cloud instance which means you will not have the ability to Whitelist per the Restricted functions in Atlassian Cloud apps knowledge base article:
IP Whitelisting (restricting access by source IP range) — This is currently not possible.
I have added this thread to the notes to the developers to request this feature, however, please follow CLOUD-2636 for updates on this feature.
Cheers,
Branden
Thank you @somethingblueBranden,
Do I have some options to use Jira Api?
I need avoid the CORS error
Best regards
On Cloud you don't have access to the Jira API, only the REST API, which is a sub-set of everything you have available in the UI. If you can't do it in the UI, you can't do it with the REST API.
I need use service desk api , but I getting CORS error because my domain is not in whitelist.
Thanks for your help
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.