I have jira license up to 10 agents, now I only have 7 agents and I cant add any more agents, any suggestion?
Where are you trying to add the agents?
Have you seen this tutorial -https://confluence.atlassian.com/get-started-with-jira-service-desk/add-service-desk-agents-917968322.html
under servicedesk/manageAgents/+NewAgents
The thing is the license says
And only 7 users are active
If you visit the URL
<your -jira -url>/plugins/servlet/applications/versions-licenses
Basically here you can see the exact number of agents being used by the Service desk application along with users of other applications like JIRA Software. Then you will know the exact number of agents, it could be that agents have been added in the indivdual projects in agents section of the project.
Hi @Ricardo Lamboy
Did you figure this out? Did you go to the user management and see which groups grant application access to your JSM?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.