Hi there,
For my Kanban backlog, I have the option to "Display epics in a panel in the backlog, and not as cards on the board" under Board Settings | Columns.
I'd like the same option for my Scrum backlog. Is this possible?
Best,
Davy
In a scrum board, Epics are always shown as panels in the side. They will never appear as cards on the board. That is why there is no such option.
See https://confluence.atlassian.com/agile/jira-agile-user-s-guide/working-with-epics/adding-an-issue-to-an-epic#AddinganIssuetoanEpic-Addingexistingissuestoanepic
I done it, but by error. I have an issued an epic that is been shown as a CARD. I don't know how to solve it.
We also need the kanban epic option for our scrum board, the panel is useless for us as we plan epics in future sprints and need normal drag and drop in the scrum backlog!
Likewise
Board configuration -->Columns-- check out: Epics panel (Display epics in a panel in the backlog, and not as cards on the board)
DONE.
In the Scrum board -> Board Config -> Columns there is no Epic panel
Just an .. FYI ... we were seeing an Epic Card appearing on our Scrum Board .. when back tracking through changes done that might cause this .. we found out it was caused by a change done within our Advanced Roadmap .. if you update the Sprint on the Epic to a Scrum Team Sprint .. the Epic Card appears on the Scrum Board.
As soon as we removed the sprint .. the Epic Card disappeared from our Scrum Board ... mystery solved .. not questioning .. why it does this though
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.