Hi,
I've been searching for a way to copy an existing board with the new JIRA experience, and I could not find it on the interface nor in the documentation.
Could you please point me in the right direction? Where is it?
Thanks
Click on magnifying glass > Recent Boards > View All Boards locate the board you want to make a copy of and click the ellipsis where you will find Copy.
Thanks Jack. I was not expecting to see the access to the list of boards under the search option. Good to know.
Thanks Jack! Seems like they should have left it in the ellipsis on the board view instead of having to go to all boards.
I am a site administrator but I do not see the ellipsis for all projects. Only some are missing. I am the project owner.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.