After updating 6.1.5 to JIRA Software and starting the software it said my license was not valid or not suited. So I created a new license with the given server ID and my valid license. But when I want to enter that license I have to give a User Name and password of a administrator. But when I do that I get the following msg:
JIRA cannot proceed with the upgrade as you are not logged in as a JIRA administrator, or this version of JIRA cannot recognise administrators from the version that you have upgraded from.
To proceed, log in as a JIRA administrator. If you cannot log in, override this requirement by setting the system property '-Dnon.admin.upgrade=true', then restarting JIRA.ⓘ
So I'm trying to go with the 2nd option where I overwrite the system property but it would be nice if they would mention the filename and path
so that I can find the property. So where can I find this property?