Hi, I'm new to Jira, so please go easy on me if I'm asking a really dumb question.
I've created a Scrum Software Project, and I'm adding stories to my product backlog. I'm also estimating each item in the backlog by setting appropriate Story Points.
In line with agile methodologies, I also want to be able to set Business Value points to each of my items. I read that there's a field called Business Value for an issue.
But when I get to Custom Fields, I do not find that field there. Is this a field that comes out of the box with JIRA? Or should I add it on my own?
By the way, we have bought license for JIRA Software (Cloud), but i'm still not clear if that includes all the features of JIRA Agile. If yes, then I'm stuck with the above question. Otherwise, please help me on how to proceed?