Hi,
I've used the information in this article to set up an nginx proxy in front of a self hosted Confluence Server instance.
The article proved to be very useful, but the synchrony proxy configuration did not work - specifically the block
location /synchrony {
proxy_set_header X-Forwarded-Host $host;
proxy_set_header X-Forwarded-Server $host;
proxy_set_header X-Forwarded-For $proxy_add_x_forwarded_for;
proxy_pass http://some-server:8091/<strong>synchrony</strong>;
proxy_http_version 1.1;
proxy_set_header Upgrade $http_upgrade;
proxy_set_header Connection "Upgrade";
} had to be replaced with
location /synchrony-proxy {
proxy_set_header X-Forwarded-Host $host;
proxy_set_header X-Forwarded-Server $host;
proxy_set_header X-Forwarded-For $proxy_add_x_forwarded_for;
proxy_pass http://some-server:8091/<strong>synchrony</strong>;
proxy_http_version 1.1;
proxy_set_header Upgrade $http_upgrade;
proxy_set_header Connection "Upgrade";
}Please notice the bold text for the diff.
After applying the change, the collaborative editing feature works, but fails at times (random pages, random users) with an appearance of this sort of error. All the suggestions in the error thread have been applied, no effect.
Am I missing something in the original config that is stopping the original config to work? Could the change I made be the cause of the
Thanks in advance!