I'd like to understand what all the possible valid values are for request-channel-type. Is it just 'email' and 'portal'? If so, is the request-channel-type for the widget 'portal'?
Hello,
As far as I know the list of values is (emai, portal, jira). Try to create an issue through the widget and then go to Jira issue navigator and type
request-channel-type in
You will see all the suggestions for the field. Choose one and see if your created issue was returned by the query.
Or simply open the created issue in the detailed issue view and in the Service Desk request pannel you will see the Channel field. That would be the request-channel-type.
Thank you.
Hi @Daniel Wakabayashi Admin GMail,
If Alexey's response helped resolve your question, could you please mark his answer as an accepted solution? You would just need to click the check mark next to the votes. This then marks the issue as resolved and in turn other users with the same question can use this post as a means to resolve the same problem.
Thanks,
Andy
Hi @Andy Heinzer
just wanted to add to this post, hope it is the right place
I can see on the page: https://docs.atlassian.com/jira-servicedesk/3.7.1/com/atlassian/servicedesk/api/request/CustomerRequestChannelSource.html
that we now also have the "API" as a channel type.
When retrieving the tickets I also get alot of status "EMPTY" where are those ticket coming from ?
-Ragnar
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.