I have installed an Jira server on my laptop, bu forgott written username and password. Now I try to log in, but not successfully. email with restore informations doesn't work.
Hello,
You can reset the administrator password. Have a look at this guide
https://confluence.atlassian.com/jira/retrieving-the-jira-administrator-192836.html
Go to Scenario B
Mostly admin/admin is the default credentials for the standalone jira which is installed in PC system. Try this credentials, if it does not works then go for the reset password as Alexey described.
Thankyou for quick response - it is very usefull, but I have no idea which DB I should look for - I can't find SQL Server or oracle on my komputer. Any advice? (Jira is installed from installer named "atlassian-jira-core - 7.5.3-x64.exe'.
I'm affraid, I have to uninstall/install again the Jira application
Best regards
Maciej Majkowski
I guess you are using internal Jira database. Kindly read the guide how to execute sql statements there
https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/running-sql-commands-in-a-hsql-database-685900390.html
This just happened to me, and after I stopped beating myself up I finally found a solution to fix it after a few hours. Navigate to C:\....\Jira\Bin and edit both Setenv.bat and Setenv.sh to log in temporarily as recover_admin and then reset your admin password:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/restore-passwords-to-recover-admin-user-rights-972329273.html
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.