Hi Support,
I am freelancer and I only have one system. I have purchased two products for 10 USD per year.
Bitbucket (Server) 10 Users: Starter License
JIRA Software (Server) 10 Users: Starter License
My invoice id is AT-****8685 and my mail id is sathyashr****@gmail.com
After I purchased I logged in and downloaded the two .sh files for bitbucket and jira. Both could be installed.
I need guidance for sync my local task to the jira website so that I could open the jira task other than where I have installed.
And I also want to use bitbucket that is installed in my local to bitbucket.org for viewing repo and commits. But bitbucket.org does not open the login page and its very very slow.
My doubt is, both the products which I have brought dependent on my system or could be assessed from anywhere?
Also there is one evaluation version SEN-L10787443 created when I installed the local. How can I remove that since I have purchased the basic version.