I'm using On Demand with Jira/Confluence/BitBucket/Bamboo. I've enabled Google Apps integration and have set Jira up to use Google Apps acounts instead of "External" accounts created from within Jira.
Whenever any of these users push a change back to the origin repo owned by the BitBucket group, the changeset being committed is not associated with the a Jira user. It is however appearing in the Jira Activity Stream. It's worth mentioning that the email address used to setup both the Jira and BitBucket accounts is the same.
I also noticed that if I log out of everything and then log back into Jira and try to switch to BitBucket, I will have to log into BitBucket separately.
While trying to figure this issue out I noticed that creating "External Accounts" from within Jira will auto setup a Bitbucket account for the user. I have not experimented with this but I'm wonder if theres some additional internal configuration that happens in this step that my Google Apps setup is subverting?
I also noticed that Jira activities and Confluence activities in the Activity Stream show different icons for the same user. The name and email address appear the same for both users but the avatar is different and clicking on them brings one to different pages. Any idea why this is?
Here's a screenshot of my activity stream:
